Saturday, June 29, 2013

Assignment 1-4-6



Summary 

I believe the best theories has to be the rituals and heroes. I believe Apple has won the fight in these to areas. Apple had the one and only Steve Jobs, the brains and master mind behind Apple from the beginning. Steve has become the hero of millions of people world wide and will continue to even after his death. Apple even won in the rituals department, they have MacWorld and WWDC. These are annual rituals which thousands and thousands flock to every year. 

My thoughts of pop-culture have changed slightly, I had a good grasp of what pop-culture was from movies, music, iconic figures such as Bugs Bunny, Star Wars and Batman. I love the classic pop-culture, maybe because it brings back childhood memories. 
I had a great time in this class, reading and learning about other pop-cultures that I was not familiar with. Thank you all for your awesome comments on my blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment